Happy CHRISTmas 2015

Happy CHRISTmas 2015
Busy and Blessed!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hey Everybody!
It’s February 1, 2011.
Fun Fact: It’s 21 degrees outside with sleet freezing on the road as we speak.
Fun Fact: Sunday it was 80 degrees and I actually turned on the AC.
Prediction: The Groundhog won't see his shadow. (POOH)
Opinion: I don’t believe in this global warming mumbo jumbo- just sayin’.

I’m sitting here on a snow day- actually an ice day and thought it would be time to get down with 2011. The first month has past and I still haven’t made any New Year’s Resolutions. However, I’ve gotten a lot accomplished. Looking at what I’ve done- I’d say I am resolved too….

1. SAVE MORE! We have a plan with mint.com to get debt knocked out and savings built up. IT’S WORKING PEOPLE! If you haven’t looked into this website- do it. It’s free and very secure using the same security software as banks…..It’s a great organizational tool. There is an ap for your Iphone if you are so inclined.
2. READ MORE! I’ve killed off 2 books already and working on the third. I’d like to read 20 books this year and thanks to my NOOK from Barnes and Noble- it seems I just might reach this goal.
3. RELAX MORE! I’ve actually napped. NAPPED- this is unprecedented.
4.FIND THE BEST BURGER IN DALLAS! We’ve tried 2 new (well- new to us) places. Angry Dog and Maple and Motor. I must say, Maple and Motor is FABULOUS! Dublin Dr. Pepper on tap and an incredible “Austin” vibe.

Have a great Valentine’s Day and here’s hoping that SPRING 2011 comes quick! I’m not built for this weather.
Cheers,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment